Free plants required

Hi there
Just getting into a gardening have a fairly large garden surrounded by large privot hedges, within the garden there are a large number of rubble sandstone walls, I'm looking to see if any forum members could donate suitable trailing plants, I already have a silver foilage plant which produces white flowers , but any plants supplied would be appreciated.
Can pick up if around glasgow area
Regards
Ian
--