Free Landscaping Books in exchange for your testimonial

Hello All,
I have three landscaping books that I'd like feedback on. If you like them, please let me know by writing a testimonial that I can use for my website.
If you don't, then you're not out anything at all.
Topics include:
Landscaping Secrets... The Ultimate Guide to a Beautiful Yard Magnificent Decks, Patios, and Walkways
and...
Lawn Care Essentials for a Thick, Healthy Lawn
Thanks in advance for you help.
You can email me at voight2 at msn dot com to request them.
Thanks again,
John