free full moon maple seed

I collected a couple of hundred seeds from my Acer shirwasawanum 'aureum' (full moon maple) and I'm only going to use a dozen or so. Anyone who wants some seed is welcome to it. email me a mailing address and I'll split the seed equally between all requestors.

These seeds will need stratification to germinate. See

for a thorough treatment of stratification. Don't be intimidated by stratification, it's easy.

--beeky

Reply to
beeky

madgardener

You *do* realize that the seeds will *not* exhibit the genetic traits of the parent, right?

Dave

Reply to
David J Bockman

Reply to