free full moon maple seed

I collected a couple of hundred seeds from my Acer shirwasawanum 'aureum' (full moon maple) and I'm only going to use a dozen or so. Anyone who wants some seed is welcome to it. email me a mailing address and I'll split the seed equally between all requestors.
These seeds will need stratification to germinate. See http://trees-seeds.com/seed.htm for a thorough treatment of stratification. Don't be intimidated by stratification, it's easy.
--beeky
yes yes yes yes !!!!!!!!!!! I have looked for this particular Acer for YEARS......please send me a few seeds. I have no problem with stratification. holler at me at my addy for my snail mail. madgardener up on the ridge, back in fairy holler, overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36

You *do* realize that the seeds will *not* exhibit the genetic traits of the parent, right?
Dave

tha's fine wi' me suh, I doesn't care if'n they doesn't resemble they's pappy or mammy, if'n they jes is som'ting close to the full moon maple....if they're even crosses with another maple it might prove interesting. <g> madgardener

address

address
Please if you would be so kind! email me at my address (wmaster26 *at* yahoo.com) This is quite exciting!