fragrant nocturnal plants

I love the fragrant smells in Spain at night and want to know what they are. The most obvious is jasmine but there is at least another one which is 10 times more powerful (almost makes you sick). What is it?

Things which are way too strong to my nose are freesia, narcissist, but have no idea what the plant is withought at least a simple description of the flower.

Sorry, I don't even know what it looks like...I can only smell it (very frustrating).Narcissist sounds like a possibility. Thanks for the response. If you think of anything else then please let me know.

Nicotiana, Cestrum, Datura
My wager is on Cestrum nocturnum aka night blooming jasmine. A nicer more subtle smell would be Murraya paniculata. Don't hold me to correct latin spelling from memory but it's close enough to get you a search. Try watching the lights for large moths if you are trying to home in on the source, they flower at night mostly to attract moths.
steve wrote:

Cestrum nocturnum. (not sure if it'll grow in Spain, but I think so)
Bob