fox deterent

We have recently started putting down coffee grounds to try deterring foxes, especially where they dig under our fence. I can't say yet whether it is being effective, although no foxes have been in that area since we have been doing this. Does anyone have any experience of this?
--
AKingsley

While I can not answer for fox I can tell you that coffee grounds have been wonderful at keeping the fire ants out of my gardens. MJ