fORMULA 409 CLEANER AS A INSECTICIDE ON ROSES?

You have the whack the bugs using the Formula 409 bottle itself, not the contents. :-)

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

There are a lot of stupid people who don't mind their own business if you d on't have anything helpful to say don't say anything at all it is not a stu pid question to ask if 409 will kill bugs on your plants without hurting th em I have two clients that use 409 to kill the slugs in their garden and it works better than any chemical spray you can get and one of my ladies spra ys 409 on all of her outdoor plants and it kills the bugs and does not hurt the plants so for all of the idiots out there that think they know everyth ing shut up and get a life and to the guy who or girl who wanted to know ye s you can spray 409 on your outdoor plants and it will not hurt them and it was a great question

Reply to
pattyledesma64

You are absolutely right! D-limonene is the main ingredient in Formula 409 if you look it up you will finde that it can be used as insecticide. And no, it will not hurt the plants, pets or humans.

Reply to
diedericho02

My rose bushes went from gorgeous to shriveled overnight. Just realized I accidentally sprayed them with 409 instead of NEEM oil. Do NOT use 409 on your rose bushes!

Reply to
Kendrick

I've used this product with Rubbing alcohol and water and it kills the adults, you have to use again when the adults emerge again....

Reply to
ledaboyes