For Trade: Snapper Zero Turn model HZT21480BV

I bought this zero turn Snapper at the beginning of last summer. I'll have to go look but it something just over 100 hours on it. I do NOT like this mower for my yard. It is just too difficult to use on the slopes around my pond and etc. The model number is HZT21480BV
I also have the optional mulching kit.
I would be interested in trading it for a traditional tractor type more of somewhere around equal value. I live about 30 minutes west of Cleveland, OH if anybody is interested.
Here is a link to the mower that I have.
http://www.snapper.com/fast_cut.html
Mine is the highest price one on that page.
Don
snipped-for-privacy@axcesswave.com wrote:

I you would consider a trade for whiskey barrels or barrel planters let me know.
Kentucky Barrels http://www.kentuckybarrels.com