For serious water gardeners

If you would like a water garden /pond supplies catalog I will mail one out asap. I do request that you have or are planning to have a pond or water garden. I have water garden and koi pond kits on sale till 5-31. You can save hundreds. Please call Gail at 641-750-3062 or email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Thanks and stay warm everyone.

Reply to
hopkins.gail