For new comers on trees and associates

KESLICK AND SON MODERN ARBORICULTURE Here are some links you may consider adding to your site. They are case sensitive.
1. Techno Tree Biology Dictionary . Look up "logging".
2. Articles written by DR. ALEX L. SHIGO, one of the foremost authorities worldwide on tree systems today online at
3. Literature Available by Dr. Shigo is here:
4. Hard to get Documents
5. Tree Pruning
If you have any suggestions please let me know. 610-864-5251
John A. Keslick, Jr. Consulting Arborist / Beware of so-called TREE EXPERTS who do not understand TREE BIOLOGY! Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding us that we are not the boss.