For exchange-Bryophyllum Crenatodaigremontianum

I have some small plants of B. crenatodaigremontianum that is from Taiwan. I would like to exchange for any kind of succulents you care to give away. According to expert in the website, the plant is a hybrid of B. Crenatum and B. Daigremontianum. It has beautiful thick leaves. I have posted the picture of a mature plant as unknown plant in

The plants I offer for exchange are the plantlets from this mother plant. Some are about 2 inches tall. Please e-mail me if interested: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com. I am in Texas.

Reply to
Tony Lee