Food Indoor Plants for an Office without Window

I would like to know which plants are good for putting in an office environment that doesn't have a window. If it has flowers most of the year, that will be nice; otherwise, having flowers in one season will be OK. I don't want it to smell anything because I am afraid that people around me may be allergic to the smell.
Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
Jay Chan

Go to Craft World and get some silk flowers.
Jay Chan wrote:

Not sure why you want food indoor plants, but lettuce will grow under low light conditions. Doesn't smell. If you leave it in place long enough it will grow flowers also.

That was a typo. I meant to ask for a "Good" indoor plants for an office without any window.
Jay Chan
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jay Chan) writes in article
-0800:

If a plant is in an office with no windows and no real variation in temperature, it will have no way of knowing what season it is.
In the windowless computer lab in my office building, we have plastic plants.
-- spud_demon -at- thundermaker.net The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.
My aloe vera plants hate being in the window as does the christmas cactus. Those two might work for you. There's also a broadleaf, vining tropical plant, that I don't know the name of, that keeps well on top of the refrigerator :)

Tropical plants sounds interesting. I will take a look to see if I can find anything.
Jay Chan
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Jay Chan) wrote in

You might also want to check out the list of NASA plants that are good for removing indoor pollution. The one that comes up (goggle: rec.gardens nasa clean air) is over 10 years old despite claims of on going research. Yahoo has similar results. (anyone find updated information?). At least a few of the plants on the list appear suitable for your application.