Food for bees

Page 2 of 2
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Pen) wrote in message

Thanks, got some of this stuff in the immediate area. I need to get a little handier with my seed collecting, propagation. There's gonna be a big blast of Garlic Mustard in there next year, Year 2, also. I'd just squish the good guys as I stumble around the hill. I can take time on this project. Molly Zone 5a Milwaukee
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Pen) wrote in message

Thanks, got some of this stuff in the immediate area. I need to get a little handier with my seed collecting, propagation. There's gonna be a big blast of Garlic Mustard in there next year, Year 2, also. I'd just squish the good guys as I stumble around the hill. I can take time on this project. Molly Zone 5a Milwaukee
I asked the beekeeper. There is a zone of about 50 feet where bee excrement is concentrated. It is evident in the deeper green color of the grass in the summer, and in the brown smudges on the snow in winter. He did not feel that this would proclude a planting of clover near to the hive. He really wants that clover. So that's the direction we are taking. Molly