Flowtron mosquito killer

We've got 2 of these propane/CO2 based machines which work pretty well when they work, but both have died after 18 months to 2 years. Has anyone else seen this sort of failure rate? A friend at work has had the same sort of experience.

Reply to
Ralph

Wow! thats a faster "enginered redundancy" rate than computers. I mean, at least the computer still works after 18 months. I could make a lot of bad jokes about debuging your Flowtron. lol! You realy got ripped off!

Reply to
peter_may_day

Sorry, but having TWO devices engineered to release CO2 to trap bugs IMHO, is disgraceful! Like we don't have enough CO2 and global warming? What's wrong with slapping the suckers, or wearing bugbegone, etc....

Burn baby, burn! You're NUTS for having these wasteful indulgent appliances. This is MY OWN opinion...

John Moorhead

Reply to
John Moorhead

And a fine opinion it is indeed, did your wife approve it?

Reply to
Robert

Do you really think these traps emit enough to matter? If so, perhaps you should consider not breathing since you are also a CO2 emitter.

--

ellis

So are you advocating that we cut down all the trees on the planet, too? And all green plants?

What a cretin.

Reply to
Stella Liebeck