Flowers in June

I am a keen gardener and my daughter is getting married on June 18 this year. we are holding the recpetion at home in a marquee and I wanr to make sure the garden has a good display. I monitored the garden last year --and most bedding plants, pots etc are not really coming into their best in mid June. any ideas about what to plant? I want to get going asap
--
Stephpalin

Stephpalin wrote:

Is 18 June going to be mid summer or mid winter?