flowering vine details

I'm working with ceramics/clay at my local senior center. What I'd like to make next is something with flowering vines. Perhaps nasturtium or morning glory, none of which is growing here now.

I can see pics of the flowers and leaves, but no details on how these attach to the vine. Whether the leaves and flowers alternate, attach on stems, etc... such details.

Surely there must be an online resource that has some of this nitty gritty. Where might that be?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff Thies

Try tertiary institutions and enthusiast plant societies, they often take a more structured approach to displaying the distinguishing features than casual photographers. Try here:

David Hare-Scott