Flowering plants.

Hello I have tomato and jalapeo plants, should I remove the first flowers to promote a healthier plant or am I thinking wrong.

What about removing some flowers after there are already some tomatoes growing? I always get a billion green tomatoes that all ripen in the same week. Will removing some flowers hasten the ripening of the existing fruit?

OK. How do I speed things up? I could take one plant hostage at gunpoint, if maybe the other plant would notice.
Or something.

Or the neighbor's dog is gonna take a big chunk outta his hindside.
'Course, we'd get a good story from that. Maybe he'll put that in the pre-release screening.
Charlie......loadin' up the truck seat and the cooler, after all.
Charlie wrote:

can see the headlines about that now...............
person gets bit by dog while doing the *idiot* dance for tomatoes!