Flower ID please?

[image:
's a small perreneal shrub - the flower is a bit antirhinum looking.

Can anybody help?

richard

Reply to
richardbees

Don't suppose you could give us a decent picture?

Reply to
Billy

I can't see enough to tell. A larger close-up image would be better if in focus. Do you mean the plant at the front or the back?

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

Looks like a Salvia........maybe 'Hot Lips' ? mle

Reply to
mleblanca

Sorry it's such a bad photo, I'll post another tonight.

It looks like Salvia hot lips-

Reply to
richardbees