Flour & cement powder rat poison - queries

Page 2 of 2
On Sun, 30 Jan 2011 02:53:51 -0800 (PST), Gas Bag

Why not?

What about mine..."D'CONcrete is whot make it work mon!"
message

I'd like to try this out on roof rats. I have one of these empty bromadiolone containers. The hole is supposed to be small enough to keep squirrels, etc., out.
Cylinder is 14-in long, 4-1/2-in OD with one 1-7/8-in dia hole in one end, cut offcenter, near the left side. It has two semicircular pieces of thin metal with a 1-7/8-in hold cut in each one that lines up with the main opening. They cylinders are laid on the side, with the opening at the left side. Sketch...
http://i63.tinypic.com/241jm74.gif