Flea Beetle Problem

I have something tearing up my broccoli plants. This morning there were a lot of these very small beetles on them, about the size of a pin head. Black yet shined in the sun.
I was told that these are flea beetles and will destroy entire plants.
Someone suggested I use Dusting Sulfur on them,
Any suggestions in getting rid of these beetles.
Thank You Craig
in my garden, these things prefer members of the mustard family, notably arugula and tatsoi, and leave the brassicas wirtually untouched. so you could consider a trap crop nearby or interplanted with the broccoli.
I've got radishes right next to the broccoli and around the garden, these bugs have torn through those as well now.
I think radishes would have been a good trap crop.
Craig