First tomato

Today in sunny NH - a little yellow plum of unknown name (lost tag, thought I'd gotten two reds and a green) but a quick bite of pure sunshine. C

Congratulations! I picked my first Brandywine tomatoes today too. Some of the seeds were black and kinda weird looking. I cut around them and had a taste anyway:) Any ideas what's up with the seeds?
Seahag
On 7/25/07 9:47 PM, in article J2Tpi.4208$b04.2511@trndny06, "Seahag"

for tomatoes yet.

I got a few grape tomatos, YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!