first snowdrops

My first snowdrops are blooming as of 3 days ago, Milwaukee on the lake zone 5 (global warming it to 6?). INgrid
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List at http://weloveteaching.com/puregold / sign up: http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?hl=en&q=puregold&qt_s=Group+lookup www.drsolo.com Solve the problem, dont waste energy finding who's to blame ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I receive no money, gifts, discounts or other compensation for all the damn work I do, nor for any of the recommendations I make. AND I DID NOT AUTHORIZE ADS AT THE OLD PUREGOLD SITE

I believe in the global warming idea, even though we're not supposed to because you can't argue with the president during a war. But even so, I'm sure this type of freaky weather has happened before.

I'm in Hamilton, ON (Zone 5) and I've seen snowdrops blooming for a couple of weeks now. I have peonies poking through the ground, tulips coming up and some shrubs are budding. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything survives.
Jacqui
ayuh, i'm thinking it's time for the USDA to (once again) change their zonal maps....i've been able to grow zone 5b plants in my "usda zone 4a" garden for the last 2 years.
i was thinking of trying for that "cold hardy" Musa next summer!! :o}
--
With Malus toward none, and Cherry-Trees toward all.
snipped-for-privacy@macdialup.com