First come the birds...

This morning I noticed the marked presence of hummingbirds in my front yard.

That is strange for my yard. Usually the hummingbirds are all in the back yard where the bulk of my veggie and floral planting is. It took me a while to work out why they were in a place where we normally never see them. I didn't put it together until a wandered over to the garage, to where I'd relocated my honeysuckle last fall.

It's fabulous! The scent hit me first, then I saw the flowers. This is the best show its put on in years. Wish I had a camera. Damn!

Reply to
Pennyaline