First Catalog!

Got my first 2005 Spring catalog in the mail today. It is from Nichol's Garden Nursery out of Albany, Oregon. Earliest I've ever received a new Spring catalog. Anyone else get an early catalog?
Regards, Bill
I beat you by a day. I got my Pinetree Garden Seeds catalog yesterday. They are from Maine so I guess the northwest and the northeast corners of the country start things off. ;-) I'm sure this is my earliest ever, also.
Steve in the Adirondacks
Bill Litchfield wrote:

I got my Pinetree catalog last Monday. I've also got the Wood Prairie Farm potato catalog, also from Maine.Those Mainers like to get a jump on the season!
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA

I've gotten a couple of daylily catalogs, mostly 2005 introduction flyers. Pinetree is in the reading room being marked up!
Cheryl

We got our first catalogue in this past Monday's mail. It was from Veseys Seeds out of Prince Edward Island, Canada. Ross, Southern Ontario, Canada. New AgCanada Zone 5b 4317.446' North 8013.472' West To email, remove the obvious from my address.
I didn't get Veseys yet but the Thompson & Morgan catalog came 2 weeks ago. :)

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:28:13 -0800, "Bill Litchfield"

Seed Savers, yesterday. And it was a dark and stormy night last night, perfect for curling up with a catalog and plotting for next year.
Already see two new kinds of peppers I think I want to try...
Penelope
Heck Wild Bill, Dayton must be farther up the list than poor old Milton-Freewater. Nothing here yet.....
Bill Moats Pau Hana Farm Milton-Freewater, Oregon

Bill Litchfield wrote:

Boo hoo. I had one of the first last year (Pinetree) and I haven't yet received one seed catalog. I did receive my Miller's Nursery catalog today though so that'll have to tide me over until the seed catalogs arrive.
I got my Pinetree last year before Thanksgiving, IIRC.
I think my husband has been dumping them before I get them. Wait'll his Northern catalog arrives.
Mary
Mary McHugh wrote:

Hide it somewhere. You can use it as a hostage to negotiate a trade later.
Steve
<< Got my first 2005 Spring catalog in the mail today. It is from Nichol's Garden Nursery out of Albany, Oregon. Earliest I've ever received a new Spring catalog. Anyone else get an early catalog? >>
No, thank god. Christmas trim before Halloween is bad enough. zemedelec