First Bloom 2005

While walking through my garden yesterday, I stopped to pull some grass away from an iris clump and as I did so I looked up a foot or so ahead of me and there was the first iris bloom of 2005. I checked other clumps and see more bloom stalks coming up too. I'll be pushing more film threw my old Topcon Super D this spring.
-- The Lone Sidewalk Astronomer of Rosamond Telescope Buyers FAQ http://home.inreach.com/starlord