First 2004 Seed Catalog!

I received my first 2004 seed catalog yesterday in the mail from Nichol's Garden Nursery in Albany, Oregon. This is the earliest I have ever gotten a seed catalog. Anybody else?
Regards, Bill

I got Seeds of Change today. Yippee! I love to get seed catalogs!
Lindy
Take out the dog to reply.
Got my Johnny's Selected Seeds on Tuesday!
Casey

I got my from Otis Twilley.

Pinetree Garden Seeds came on Wednesday, first of the year for me.
--
Ann, Gardening in zone 6a
Just south of Boston, MA