First 2004 Seed Catalog!

I received my first 2004 seed catalog yesterday in the mail from Nichol's Garden Nursery in Albany, Oregon. This is the earliest I have ever gotten a seed catalog. Anybody else?

Regards, Bill

Reply to
Bill Litchfield

I got Seeds of Change today. Yippee! I love to get seed catalogs!

Lindy

Take out the dog to reply.

Reply to
Lindy

Got my Johnny's Selected Seeds on Tuesday!

Casey

Reply to
Casey Stevens

Reply to
Joseph A. Zupko

"Bill Litchfield" expounded:

Pinetree Garden Seeds came on Wednesday, first of the year for me.

Reply to
Ann

My Thompson and Morgan catalogue came about 10 days ago.

Reply to
Andrew Ostrander