fireglow vs bloodgood japanese maple

Hello list,
What is the difference between the fireglow and bloodgood variety of japanese maples. I googled them, and some said both are very similar with fireglow being a much smaller and slower growth tree. Can you confirm? I'm in zone 6b.
We ordered a bloodgood but were given a fireglow instead. I don't know if I should go through the hassle of asking it to be replaced since it has been planted for 2 months :(
Thanks for any info.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

http://images.google.com/images?q=+bloodgood+fireglow +
I think it is best to walk about a nursery and make mistakes first hand.
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=full+moon+Japanese +maple&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
Bill
--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Fireglow is much smaller and stays red all season while Bloodgood is a good bit larger and will green out in the heat of the summer. I would far prefer the Fireglow as I feel that Bloodgood is way overused, and I think the fall color of Fireglow is superior. But then I prefer a smaller more dainty tree anyway and there must be 100 Bloodgoods on my street.
Look at the site and just decide whether you want a 20 foot tree or a 10 foot tree, assuming you will be living there 10+ years more.
--
Toni
Hills of Kentucky