Fine Gardening How-To for compost tea

I get Fine Gardening's email (which I recommend) and the most recent one had a pointer to their compost tea how-to.

Victoria and others have given good descriptions of their methods here over the years, but having a visual is nice too.

Reply to
mcarver_99

Over course, if a picture is worth a thousand words, actually giving a link must be worth something, too.

mcarver_99