"Finding peace in the water garden"

Finding peace in the water garden Life: Gardening with water can bring an added element to an outdoor setting. From birdbaths and small fountains to waterfalls, ponds and streams, water can give extra sparkle to any yard. It also helps create a peaceful atmosphere. at

Mike

A nice article, all things considered but.....

nothing about fish, fish health, fish care or predator prevention.

These two important items are what frustrate new ponder keepers the most. They overstock the fish, feed them too much, don't run a biological filter, the water turns pea soup green and the fish end up dying. or before they even have a chance to overstock their pond the predators move in, trash the pond (raccoons) and eat up all the fish (herons and kingfishers).

The two biggest headaches I've seen in all my years of ponding on the net and they never seem to be mentioned in any article I read. Drives me nuts. ;-)

k30a and the watergardening labradors

K30a