Finally picked my Garden Tractor: My process

To do: 2 acres of grass, and towing a 5x9 trailer on the property for misc tasks. Budget:

Reply to
jeannot

Since I live in Michigan, cold but not as cold as Canada. Ontario is well ... almost a stone's throw away from Michigan :) If your mower has lots of plastic parts, storing it outside during those cold winters are very hard on those rubber belts and plastic parts. If you have an attached garage, store it there.

Are the mowers the same in the US and Canada? Many companies taylor make their products for that countries environment.

I went through two $2000 riding/mowers in 3 years before I learned. I went for the $7000 commercial mower, now going on six years. However, I mow six acres. I keep my mower in an unheated pole barn.

On the political side. Yes those trailer pins are cheaper in the US. However, I pay through the nose for my Health Insurance. My meds in the US runs $55/month in the US. I buy the same meds in Canada for $15. The odd thing is my meds are made in the US, shipped to Canada and back to the US at much lower price .... hmmm. Yeah, take this US!

Enjoy Life ..... Dan

Reply to
Dan L.