Filipendula ulmaria 'Variegata'

Any one else growing this? I've got one, but it loses it's variegation quickly when it has any at all.
Should I move it from it's mostly sunny spot to a less sunny spot or even more sun? Or just enjoy it as it is. Love the leaves and the flowers, just really loved the big splats of yellow on the leaves when I bought it.
Cheryl
On Thu, 24 May 2007 08:06:31 -0400, Cheryl Isaak

This plant usually reseeds readily and those plants from seed lose the variegation. To prefent this, immediately deadhead it so no seeds form.
I have a variegated artemesia...to trade for those 'Strawberry Soda' daylillies?
http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/38242/#108638
Down here in Texas, this A.vulgaris 'Oriental Limelight' is a bit of a runner, but easy to manage by pulling out what you don't want. It's really pretty when planted next to dark foliage plants, like any dark phormium. Oh, I happen to have one of those to send with the artemesia to trade for the 'Strawberry Soda.' Pretty please with sugar on top!
Victoria
On 5/24/07 9:08 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com,

It has never flowered.

Oh goodness no! I have plenty thank you! Strawberry Candy is on the dig list for Monday after the parade. I've been waiting for it to perk up after the cold spring. Some of my daylilies have been sulking like a moody teen.