field grass for 3/4 arce???

Our little pasture is constantly being overtaken by creeping buttercups. It there "creeping" grass that would crowd them out? I'm sick of spraying chems and was hoping by to be rid of them.
On 29 Sep 2004 12:12:42 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Tony) wrote:

Would help to know your zone......and the fields intended purpose. If its in the south centepede would be good but it does not take kindly to traffic, and any grazing animals would starve as it does ont get high but it surely will crowd out most any other grasses and weeds. Very Little mintenance required also
Bahai is a good choice if its gonna get traffic and you have grazers on it, and live in the right parts of the country.....
Not a clue whats used elsewhere in the states other thanthe most commn types in the south Visit my website: http://www.frugalmachinist.com Opinions expressed are those of my wife, I had no input whatsoever. Remove "nospam" from email addy.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Roy) wrote in message (Tony) wrote:

Zone 9, pnw. Want the grass just for our empty pasture right now. I really don't think there is enough of it to support any real livestock without supplementing them.