Ficus Elasticus(rubber tree) houseplant trimming

Anyone aware of how to trim back my rubber plant? It is begining to become too large and have drooping branches and I would like to maintain it into a smaller size plant. My plant is very healthy but just growing too fast... should I cut it above the leaves or below, how long will it take to regenerate and so on...please help

Reply to
Joe

Most people use pruning shears, although a small pruning saw might work.

Reply to
Elias Quinn