FFA

Susan N. posted

"I wouldn't send a beginning gardener to Wal Mart. The other stores and garden centers will have the basics. The beginning gardener should have the best quality seeds available. Otherwise they will become very discouraged with lack of germination and not continue. They won't know that it is not their fault."

Reply to
Bill

What the hell is this shit, Bill? When I poke this URL, I gotta make Firefox addons do things that scare me and then I get results that make me have to make other addons do other things?!?!!?

Phooey, this may be cool, but I ain't playing this game!

Charlie, plain-text sorta guy, Luddite, or whatever you wanna call me.

Reply to
Charlie

Bill

Reply to
Bill

Oh.....well....thank you and apologies for the snit....I'm in a yousef state of mind now, thank you very much. ;-)

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie