fertlizer injector

I got one of those siphon injectors to fertilize my plants. It seem to be a complete nuisance, always plugged, always having to fuss with it. I use Peters fertilizer. Any suggestions?, is there another injector that would work better?.
Thanks
Gary
Gary & Karen wrote:

A plastic ketchup sqeeze bottle is almost the right thing. But you have to make a gasket for it to keep it from leaking.