Fertilizer for ornamental grasses

We have these tall ornamental grasses in the backyard which we trim each year. What type of fertilizer if any should we use? I mulch around them each spring, and they seem to be enjoying themselves.

Thanks

Tom

Reply to
tombates

Use Organic Fertilizer, we have in stock reply email snipped-for-privacy@multi.net.pk

Reply to
shahwin

They don't need to be fertilized. When I foliar feed my garden I also give them a spray with liquid seaweed in a pump up sprayer.

Reply to
Jangchub

Top dress them with some sifted compost, most are just fine in soils of average fertility. If you decide to give them any fertilizer do it sparingly as lusg green growth tends to be soft and fall over.

Reply to
beecrofter