Fern Killer

Help! There are three different creatures or bacteria killing my ferns. In one, the leaves turn black and grainy (almost like seeds), in another, they appear to be eaten and in the last, some thing is rolling the leaves up into balls (almost like a cocoon but without the silk wrap). I've tried a broad=spectrum garden bug killer but it doesn't appear to be doing anything - this happened last year, too.

Reply to
Heather Stevenson