Feng shui gardening anyone?

Hi all,
It occurred to me that my latest garden plans will take place in the southeast corner of my property...also known as the wealth area. I tend to plan this corner very carefully...even in my last house. I will be planting a mainly white garden there, but I read that feng shui says it should be greens, reds and purples. I've also read that it's a wood/water area.
Any feng shui advice would be appreciated.
/J
--
ASC: Born to Herf '05: http://www.geocities.com/borntoherf/sponsors.htm
RCTY F.O.s: http://tinyurl.com/64dq5