Feng shui gardening anyone?

Hi all,

It occurred to me that my latest garden plans will take place in the southeast corner of my property...also known as the wealth area. I tend to plan this corner very carefully...even in my last house. I will be planting a mainly white garden there, but I read that feng shui says it should be greens, reds and purples. I've also read that it's a wood/water area.

Any feng shui advice would be appreciated.

/J

Reply to
Jenn Vanderslice