Female black and yellow garden spider with egg sag

Hello Folks, would anyone be interested in these spiders for there gardens is there a place one could sell these spiders. I have read this egg sac could have up to a thousand spiders in it. The female recently died and these will hatch this fall, I would like to find a new home for these spiders. How could I keep them in a state and distribute them?
Please post any suggestions here
Thank You
Concho
To see the photo goto
http://i10.tinypic.com/451afcn.jpg .
The egg cases seem to overwinter just fine about a foot or so off the ground attached to brush. Were they mine I might shelter them a bit from rain. Concho wrote:

Great, thats what I will do... I have placed the sac in a clear plastic container. with a screen vent in the bottom. Now to find a bush that will hold the container, do these spiders the young eat all winter? Will they feed off the egg sac over winter or do they accually leave it and feed the return to the sac?
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

Come spring the eggs hatch and the spiderlingss disperse. Concho wrote:

There is absolutely no need to do that. The egg case should be left alone. I spotted many garden spiders in our gardens and we do nothing.