Felco #2 Pruner blade

I was sent in error replacement blade for a Felco #2, #11, or #4 pruner. I ordered a blade for a #7 pruner, and I have no use for this. The retailer said, don't bother to return it.

I'll be glad to mail it to anyone in the U.S. who can use it. I'd appreciate a return check for $2 to cover the mailer and postage cost.

I prefer you reply by email -- you will need to un-mung my email address.

Mike Prager Beaufort, NC (on the coast in zone 8a) (Remove spam traps from email address to reply.)

Reply to
Mike Prager