Feeding the soil

Feeding the soil Howard County gardener Jon Traunfeld transforms kitchen scraps and shredded leaves into black gold and uses it to turn his silty, clay loam soil into something good for gardening. at http://www.washtimes.com/metro/20040622-111229-6773r.htm

I think it's called composting, or some such newfangled thing.

You don't say? Whatever will they think of next.
Janet.
On Wed, 23 Jun 2004 23:08:58 +0100, Janet Baraclough

Maybe they'll come up with a better way to feed the soil with chemicals or something. ;)
from don' snipped-for-privacy@there.com (The Watcher) contains these words:

Bullshit.
Now there's another garden additive that nobody would ever dream of...
Janet.
On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 20:47:13 +0100, Janet Baraclough

I knew if I didn't put "better" in quotation marks the emoticon wouldn't be enough. ;)

from don' snipped-for-privacy@there.com (The Watcher) contains these words:

I should have known that no-emoticons-at-all would confuse an American
Oh damn, it's happened again
Janet
On 6/25/04 11:01 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@zetnet.co.uk, "Janet

was that? What did you say?" And thusly get tuned in. But alas, it's the 'word' in black, a soft word...that may explain why I can't hear! Nuts!
I do have a question...how do you know he/she is an American? Gary Fort Langley BC Canada