Feedback from Garden Pros

I recently finished an addition to Landscapedia.info that gives landscape and garden professionals the opportunity to publish their portfolios online with unlimited pictures and a direct web link. My website is small with a limited number of designers online. I would appreciate anyone's feedback.
My direct link is:
http://folio.landscapedia.info/msfxDesigns
Please feel free to send me lots of feedback on how to make this more useful for pros.
Thanks.
Michael
In article

Garden culture is I feel can be for expression of our relationship to nature. Personal not professional. Nothing to buy only something to nurture. Something to being buy like this is close to being think like this. Abhorrent.
<http://www.rjgeib.com/thoughts/garden/garden-of-love.html
Bill sure as hell not a pro!
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA