Favorite Plants

Come on, share your favorite plants here. :) You can also post picture
if you like.
Let me start. I've always adored tulips, especially when we went t Holland when I was young. :
-- susanhollister
susanhollister wrote:

My favorite plant ar cordylines...I have four, three green and one red in pots in my garden....George Coventry England.