Favorite Garden Websites

I wondering if you folks would mind sharing your favorite garden websites.
Patrick
Favorite mail order places for seeds - www.parkseed.com and http://seeds.thompson-morgan.com/us/en Favorite mail order place for sedum - http://www.mountaincrestgardens.com / Favorite mail order place for gardening supplies - http://www.leevalley.com/garden/index.aspx?cFavorite mail order place that I could spend every bit of a $500 gift certificate at - http://www.plantdelights.com / Place I most want to order succulents from when I have the money - http://danielscactus.hypermart.net / Favorite site to look up specifics about plants - http://davesgarden.com /
My favourite and almost only gardening sight (covers all needs)
www.gardenguides.com (The forums are the best
-- Tammy
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

http://www.rhs.org.uk /
http://www.mobot.org /
http://www.floridata.com /
http://www.hebesoc.vispa.com /
http://www.azaleas.org/index.pl
http://www.rhododendron.org /
http://rosebay.org /
http://www.paghat.com /
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
paghat wrote:
You folks are the best! Thank you all for sharing!
Patrick

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

My own, at <URL:http://www.rossde.com/garden/index.html .
The Oak Park Gardeners (a local gardening club that operates a community garden), at <URL:http://www.oakparkgardeners.com/phpBB2/home.php . Their "Resources" link contains a useful list of other gardening Web sites.
--

David E. Ross
<URL:http://www.rossde.com/