favorite blueberry variety

hello all,
i'm about to chose 6 different high bush blueberry varieties for planting next spring here in michigan, zone 5. what varieties have any of you tried at home and had great luck with?
thanks to all who contribute
Atlantic is my favorite for out of hand eating. Blue crop & Blueray are heavy croppers & tasty. Herbert & Ivanhoe are early & ok. Jersey is my latest, tart & good for cooking. Steve