Fav conservation tool you use

We love window quilts. Keeps cold out and heat in and keeps cool in and heat out. Take an ordinary window or sliding glass door and give it the same R values of a normal insulated wall.
<http://www.1windowquilts.com/
Everyone you purchase I get 5$ US ....Yea right ;))))
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article

Bad idea, I think may be how Frank got this way. One mention of window quilts, and suddenly he could feel his testosterone levels plummeting. But still, you know how those people are.
--

Billy

You are a waste of space and you insult a valuable contributor to wrecked gardens? You must have lost what little mind you had.
--
Bush Behind Bars

Billy