Fast-Growing-Tree

There are many organic ways to excellerate the growth of a tree. Have you ever concidered the Paulownia Tree (Empress Tree). This tree can grow upto 30 ft in 3 years. For more information: www.fast-growing-tree.com
How about Ailanthus altissima, the "Tree of Heaven", the tree from hell? It has to be one of the fastest growing weed trees!!!!

I didn't realize one had germinated in my back near the brush, but it is now well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy in a few weeks.
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:35:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus."

get-out saidL

well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy in a few weeks.>>
Since you are talking about Ailanthus, better be prepared to cut it down again next year also.
Dave http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
On 20 Oct 2004 13:20:24 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (DavesVideo) opined:

Yes, it is going to need cutting many times before it dies. Unfortunately, the creek down the block has many of these trees and I have many birds pooping out their seeds on our property.
Bob wrote:

What a rip-off, $24 USD plus shipping for a 2 cent tree!
--
The Hawke

Anyone have a seed or seedling they don't want? Jackie

After they flower and fruit next year, there should easily be millions upon millions of seeds to which you can help yourself!!!!

What is the downside of this tree? Just that it is short lived? Jackie

Bob wrote:

If you want us to treat you seriously, at least learn how to spell "accelerate".
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/

David Smithsaid:

who misspell "accelerate" should not be treated seriously. >>
Hardly a scientific fact, but certainly a reasonable rule of thumb. If you are going to dump an ad into a newsgroup, it is in your own interest to use a spell check.
Dave http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
My trees in my back yard is growing so tall they are growing into my neighbors back yard. I decided to put gasoline on the trees in burn the roots. So it have been one month my trees I have not grown back.
On 20 Oct 2004 14:40:08 -0700, barbarasantiago snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Barbara Santiago) opined:

Mucho caca del toro.