Fart Blossoms?

My fart blossoms have not bloomed once this year......what gives!?!?!?
Not enough beans!!!!!

Okay, i'll bite.
What's a fart blossom? Something you get from a gas plant?
On Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:51:58 +0000, chaz wrote:

This is what happens when you let retarded kids on the internet....
Fredrick Garvin wrote:

It's garden related - his family tree has no branches.
They appear to be blooming very heavily in that thread about Bush's religion.
chaz wrote:

there.