false aralia growth disease?

Hello All,

I have a 10 feet tall false aralia. Over the last several months it has been unable to produce any new growth due to the formation of crystal/sap on the new buds. This is happening all over the plant. Other than that, the remaining leaves are doing fine. It receives plent of light and sufficient water, about 1/week (soil surface dries before more water is added).

What is going on with this plant? Any suggestions would be appreciated as I have grown it from a baby.

Thanks, Marcin

Reply to
formula51