Fall crops - Zone 5-6

My fall crops worked out very well for me here in central PA this season. I started purple cauliflower under grow lights June 1 and set them out in the garden July 10. I harvested a wonderful crop this year. I also planted purple top turnips by direct seeding on August 1st. This week, I'm pulling some really nice turnips :) I was very impressed with both crops and will grow again next year!

Rich from PA

Reply to
EVP MAN