Fall & Bulbs

What are the bulbs I can plant during fall for next time flowers? I am in zone 5 (Toronto) and a shady area to prepare for next year
Thanks
--
Paulo

Dutch irises, Aconite, muscari, tulips, windflowers or anemone, alliums, scillia's, galanthus (snowdrops), Chionodoxia (Glory in the snow), Erythronium (Dog tooth violet), Oxalis adenophylla or Pink buttercups,and Leucojum aestivum or Graveye Giant Snowflake snowdrop.
the varieties of narcissus, muscari, tulips, alliums and other bulbs will keep you busy for awhile. There are also Siberian irises to consider for later bloom...........have fun! and remember, you won't have to fertilize these the first year. They come intact with everything they need. You can fertilize them once they perform.
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in EAstern Tennessee zone 7, Sunset zone 36 (where I've grown all these in a colder climate) Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect." Chief Seattle